- How much are the shipping costs in Germany?
- What are the shipping costs in the EU?
- What are the shipping costs outside the EU?
- Which shipping service provider is used for delivery?
- What if I am not at home?
- How long is the delivery time?
1. how much are the shipping costs in Germany?
Shipping Germany incl. island
Germany = free shipping = 0,00EUR (only for vouchers)
Germany = standard shipping = 6,90EUR
Germany = bulky goods shipping = 16,90EUR
Germany = forwarding shipment = 55,00EUR
Germany = XXL Shipping = 130,00EUR
2. what is the shipping cost in EU?
Austria = Standard shipping = 11,90EUR
Austria = bulky goods shipping = 30,00EUR
Austria = forwarding shipment = 95,00EUR
Austria = XXL Shipping = 300,00EUR
Zone 1 EU
Belgium(BE), Denmark(DK), France(FR), Luxembourg(LU), Netherlands(NL), Poland(PL), Czech Republic(CZ)
Zone 1 EU = Standard shipping = 16,90EUR
Zone 1 EU = Bulky goods shipping = 35,00EUR
Zone 1 EU = Freight forwarding = 120,00EUR
Zone 1 EU = XXL Shipping = 320,00EUR
Zone 2 EU
Italy(IT), Sweden(SE), Slovakia(SK), Slovenia(SI), Spain(ES), Hungary(HU)
Zone 2 EU = Standard shipping = 18,90EUR
Zone 2 EU = Bulky goods shipping = 45,00EUR
Zone 2 EU = Freight forwarding = 150,00EUR
Zone 2 EU = XXL Shipping = 350,00EUR
Zone 3 EU
Estonia(EE), Finland(FI), Ireland(IE), Croatia(HR), Latvia(LT), Lithuania(LT), Portugal(PT)
Zone 3 EU = Standard shipping = 19,90EUR
Zone 3 EU = Bulky goods shipping = 50,00EUR
Zone 3 EU = Freight forwarding = 150,00EUR
Zone 3 EU = XXL Shipping = 350,00EUR
3. what are the shipping costs outside the EU?
(nicht EU) = Standard shipping = 35,00EUR
(nicht EU) = Bulky goods shipping = 60,00EUR
(nicht EU) = Freight forwarding = 190,00EUR
(nicht EU) = XXL Shipping = 350,00EUR
**BFor deliveries to non-EU countries, additional customs duties, taxes or fees may be payable by the customer, but not to the supplier, but to the customs or tax authorities responsible there. The customer is recommended to ask the customs or tax authorities for details before placing the order.
4. with which shipping service provider will be delivered?
Depending on the package size and weight, we deliver with our service providers DHL, DPD, GLS and Dachser.
5. what if I am not at home?
- DHL does not make a second delivery attempt, if you wish, you can request a new delivery online
- The package can be picked up at your branch with the notification card, ID card or a power of attorney.
- DHL stores the package for 7 working days, after that it goes back to the sender
- In case of non-arrival or unsuccessful delivery, the parcel will be taken to a parcel store near you, where you can pick it up with the notification card, your ID card or by power of attorney.
- The parcel is temporarily stored in the parcel store for 7 working days. After that it goes back to the sender
- In case of unsuccessful delivery, the parcel will be taken to the nearest GLS parcel store - there it will be ready for pick-up for 8 working days from the day following the delivery.
- After the eighth day, the package will be brought to the GLS Depot distribution center - you will then have the opportunity to pick it up within 4 business days.
- Collection with notification cards and power of attorney
Dachser freight forwarding
- You will be informed by the shipping company in time by phone or postcard about the upcoming delivery. The time of delivery will be with your arrangement
6. how long is the delivery time?
Dhe delivery time varies and depends on the item
You can always see the delivery time right next to the item picture on the item page.